The 2020 driving ban calendar applies to trucks, trucks with trailers and tractor units with semi-trailers over 7.5 t MAM.
On the A 12 Inntal motorway and the A 13 Brenner motorway:
if the destination is in Germany or in a country that is to be reached via Germany,
• on all Saturdays from 25 July to 29 August (with the exception of 15 August), from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• on 3 October from 0:00 to 10:00 p.m.
On the A4 motorway from the Schwechat junction to the Austrian-Hungarian border (Nickelsdorf):
• on all Saturdays from 25 July to 29 August inclusive, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (in both directions, except for vehicles arriving at or leaving from certain districts along the A 4)
On the following (federal) roads on all Saturdays from 25 July to 29 August, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (in both directions and only outside the local area):
• B 178 Loferer Straße from Lofer to Wörgl
• B 320 Ennstalstraße from kilometric point 4, 500
• B 177 Seefelder Straße in the entire area
• B 179 Fernpassstraße from Nassereith to Biberwier
• B 181 Achensee Straße in the entire area
There are a number of exceptions similar to those that apply to the weekend driving ban, for example for vehicles transporting periodicals, but also for empty runs until 10 a.m. to the driver\'s place of residence or company premises.