Josephs.ScotBorowiak Properties Ltd
Cookies on the website

The Novemedia Ltd use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites if you visit a page which contains embedded content from social media. Such third party cookies may track your use of the TrafficBan website. If you continue without changing your settings, we\'ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the TrafficBan website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

OK - Truck traffic bans in Europe

Traffic bans for trucks in Europe


Coronavirus (COVID-19): jobs that qualify for travel exemptions

Because of COVID-19 there are rules about what you have to do before you travel to England and after you arrive.

Some people are exempt from some or all COVID-19 travel and entry requirements because of their job.
Bus and coach drivers
Before travel to England
- You do not need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to the UK.
- You do not need to complete the passenger locator form.

After arrival in England – if fully vaccinated
- You do not need to quarantine.
- You must take a lateral flow device (LFD) test on or before day 2. If you are travelling internationally on a daily basis, you need to take an LFD test every 3 days.

After arrival in England – if not fully vaccinated
- You do not need to quarantine.
- If you are in England for longer than 2 days, you need to take a lateral flow test on or before days 2, 5 and 8 after your arrival.
- If you are travelling every day, you must take a lateral flow test at least once every 3 days.

Red list countries
Applies if you have been in a red list country in the 10 days before you arrive in England.
- You need to quarantine in a government approved hotel and take a COVID-19 test on day 2 and day 8.
- You must do this, even if you are fully vaccinated.

You will need to show that your travel is part of your job, for example, a letter from your employer, a consignment note or your operator\'s licence.

Applies to:
Drivers of public service vehicles and other employees of PSV and community licence holders for the international carriage of passengers by coach and bus.

Novemedia Ltd
2023 Novemedia Ltd, all rights reserved. logotype is registered trademark of Novemedia Ltd